Sunday, May 23, 2010

Where Is It?

I have to admit that lately...for about 6 months now....I have felt.....well......out of sorts spiritually. I can't quite put my finger on it.

I'm frustrated....I'm confused....I'm almost joy-less!

I know God loves me....and I love Him. I know Jesus gave all for me and I know he wants me to live a life full....I know all of that....I am aware of all of that....and still.....extreme frustration!

I know some will say that an ordained minister shouldn't feel this way....but I do nonetheless....and I have to deal with it. But how?

Where is the joy?

Where is the peace?

I want that again!

Lord I know you hear my hearts cry....I know you feel my pain and you know my confusion. I need you Jesus to heal this weary heart, to right this warped thinking brain and restore to me the joy of Your salvation!
I will cling to you tighter than I have ever before full knowing and expecting that you, in your boundless mercy and unending grace, will touch me and restore me. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment