Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Great Shampoo Dilemma

Taking a shower at my house can be interesting, especially for me because it reinforces the realization that I am out numbered! This realization comes fully evident when looking for the right shampoo bottle.

First let me explain.

I have to read the shampoo bottles to see which one I want to use. I have to do this before getting in the shower because I am blind as a bat and cannot see without my glasses.

So...I am reading the fore mentioned and herein lies my dilemma. The shampoo bottles (notice the plurality of that word, plural, as in many) reads as follows; Volumizing Shampoo, Deep Cleansing Shampoo, Color Enhancing Shampoo, and last but certainly not least, Strengthening Shampoo.

Now you see my dilemma. It could be catastrophic if I get in the shower and grab the wrong shampoo. I might end up with hair like a poodle if I use the wrong one. I mean lets face it, my hair doesn't need any more volumizing or strengthening. I have the kind of hair that if grown long, people in the 70's would have killed for. I can have an afro in no time!

Why so many shampoo's? (Ladies, do NOT answer that question, it would take too long and I'm A.D.D.)

Oh how I long for the days when there was just one kind of shampoo. It was called....shampoo! I just want a shampooing shampoo. That's all.

I have come to the conclusion that I need a bigger house with my own shower and my own MAN TYPE SHAMPOO! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment