Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Post About Nothing!

So....I am sitting here trying to think of something to write about and........nothing!

Sure...you can make a sitcom about nothing...Seinfeld did it. (One of my favorite shows of all time) But it is difficult to do that with a blog post.

I could write about what I've been doing this week....hmmm.....work.

Or i guess I could write about some movies that baby and I watched this weekend...or should I say tried to watch. Note to anyone who will listen: Don't rent "Hot Tub Time Machine". We made it into about the first 15 minutes. Too much nekked people and it is really stoopid! (yes, I know those two words are spelled wrong....deal with it people!)
The one movie that we did kind of like was "Death at a Funeral". Pretty funny. We also watched a 'girl movie' called "Letters to Juliet"....baby liked it and that's all that matters. :)

I was so relieved to hear that the recession officially ended in June 2009. Wow...what a relief. I feel so much better now. I like what one talk radio host said, "Good, we can stop blaming Bush now for what's happening in today's economy then right?" Yeah...like the Dem's are gonna let that happen.

Let's hear it for my Houston Texans...2 and 0! First took it to Indy and then came from behind on the road to win in overtime against the Skins.

The Astros are almost playing .500 ball and are no longer in last place. :)

Ok....I quit. My mind is a blank right now. Let me apologize for those of you who were expecting some deep meaningful post about something that really mattered. To those who have come to expect this kind of drivel from me...you aren't surprised which means I didn't disappoint. So that's a win, win! :)

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment