Thursday, October 7, 2010

Come and Listen to What He's Done!

Do you ever have a song that seems to speak directly to your heart, so much so that you can't stop listening to it? I have....and do right now. "Come and Listen" by David Crowder is running over and over in my mind on an seemingly never ending repeat.
"Come and listen, come to the waters edge, all you who know and fear the Lord. Come and listen, come to the waters edge, all you who are thirsty, come.  Let me tell you what He has done for me."
I could talk for hours and hours and still could barely scratch the surface of all He has done for me.

"Come and listen to what He's done"
He has been my healer.
He has been my friend.
He has been my savior.
He has been my hope.
He has been my light in blinding darkness.
He has been my still small voice in deafening noise.
He has been my peace in turmoil.
He has been my refuge in trouble.
He has been my loving Father.
He has been my provider.
He has been my answered prayer.   
And He still is.....

Sometimes I get so wound up in life that I forget just how good He has been to me. I loose sight of the miraculous  wonders he has worked, I no longer remember how many times He has literally saved my life. I neglect to stop, be still, and feel His grace around me and recollect how His mercy is enduring, and His love is everlasting.
"Praise our God, for He is good!"

No comments:

Post a Comment