Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Prayer Today...."Lord, I Give it To You!"

I couldn't go to sleep until late last night. Nevertheless, I was awakened this morning at 3:30 am with the desire and need to pray.

Sleepy Jimmy almost won over and went back to sleep, but I did finally get out of bed around 3:45 and went to the living room and paid a little visit to the couch, so as not to wake my beautiful bride while talking to my Father.

I found myself praying in the spirit after a while, feeling a huge weight lifting from my mind, and shortly after that...falling fast asleep. I woke at 5:10 am rested and relaxed with my mind very much at ease.

My prayer today has been, "Lord I give it to you", everything. You are in control. I can only do what I can do, but You however....can do anything.

Now...I can say....thank you Father for a good day. Well....much better than yesterday anyway. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment