Monday, October 18, 2010

My Prayer Today..."Lord, Please Help!"

Today was probably one of the most difficult days I have ever had.

I found myself sitting at my desk in my office at work, my head reeling from the feeling of being bombarded from all sides, praying for God to please help me.

Sound a bit melodramatic? Yeah...maybe so....but that was how my day felt to me.

Admittedly some of my problems were of my own making....isn't that the way it always is? But as for the way that everything was happening at once, felt very overwhelming.

Isn't that just like our enemy? Hitting you repeatedly when you are down, always looking for the knockout blow?

But I refuse to let him get the best of me. I refuse to let him make me question myself or the calling God has placed in me. So, I will keep praying for God to help me, having faith that He will see me through this current trial. I will continue to move toward the calling placed in my heart. I will continue to allow God to show himself great through this all.

No comments:

Post a Comment